Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

CFR window paintings for Corus Entertainment Inc. (radio) in Edmonton






I had a great time, once again, painting windows at Corus Entertainment (The building that houses CISN, JOE FM, CHED and COOL 880).
It's nice receiving a "hello!" from radio personalities. It's always nice to be able to put a face to the voices that I hear on the radio all the time.

Mike McGuire from CISN had me on the radio twice while I was painting the window of his sound booth! He suggested I mention how to get in touch with me if someone wanted some window painting done. I was thrilled to have the chance to promote the window painting part of my art.
THANK YOU MIKE for giving me that opportunity! I am presently doing a cartoon of him as an official thank you . . . look for it on my blog soon . . . or on the Mike McGuire blog!