Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Window Painting at the Corus Radio Edmonton [880, 630 CHED, CISN & JOE FM]

Painting at the Corus Radio building feels like visiting an friend. 
People are very welcoming there and so kind in their greetings in seeing me back again. 
It's always fun to see which radio personalities I'll see (or hear) while I'm there. 

This is the new Santas Anonymous Santa - have you noticed that it's not like their Santa of old? 
 Santas Anonymous - CORUS
   
Snowball fight!


Back by popular demand ... 
I did these Christmas lights at Corus a few years ago and was asked to do them once again. 
I guess people liked them!

Snowmen in the lunchroom at Corus Radio. 
You can keep snowmen up until you just simply get sick of winter!

pictures imported from Edmonton Artist Pictures