Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Looking at the Bright Side of Life!

Here is lookin' at the bright side of life!  

As an Edmonton artist I get to meet a lot of interesting people, most are out at an event enjoying the brighter side of life.  I often get to go to parties, weddings, special events and community outings to draw caricatures or do face painting.  Companies, organizations and sports teams contact me to design graphics and logos.  Others have me add cartoons to their advertisements.  I have done many paintings,  whether it be murals or on canvas.  These commissioned paintings are perfect for home or office.  Businesses also contact me to design signs, or do window painting.

I like what I do and feel lucky that I get to see people who get to look at bright side of life