Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

one of the best pieces of art I've done...

The Masterpiece...

I personally think this is one of the best pieces of art I've done ...
This girl is close to my heart. I look forward to hearing about her future accomplishments. Hey, I'll keep you all posted!

- shaved her head to raise money for the BC children’s hospital
- put on a bakesale after the 2011 earthquake in Japan to help with relief efforts
- volunteered to cook breakfast before school at the Gospel Mission
- organized a “Help for Haiti” event to raise funds and awareness a year after the earthquake
- did many bottle drives to raise money for a clean water project in Kenya
- sold fair trade bracelets to raise money for drought relief in Eastern Africa
- collected food outside of grocery stores to donate to the food bank
- participated in a 24 hour vow of silence to raise awareness for child exploitation
- did a 24 hour fast to raise food for the local food bank
- currently planning a charity concert to benefit building a school in Ecuador
- going to Ecuador this summer for a volunteer trip to go build schools

WOW!



This girl is close to my heart. I look forward to hearing about her future accomplishments.