Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

window painting at HARVEY’S

   I spent the day window painting at HARVEY’S downtown Edmonton location (find it right across the street from Grant MacEwan’s main campus). This location just got a major face lift with two week’s worth of renovations.  I was surprised at all the things I noticed that had been improved.  Everything from a great looking dark grey floor to the warm wood toned tables and “hey, you didn’t have blinds on the windows before did you!”.  Go in and visit the always friendly owner, Deo and his staff for a wonderful tasting burger!  They are also serving up FRINGS (fries and onion rings in one order).  It’s also a good place to make a really healthy lunch choice:  I had the veggie burger which I think tastes fabulous. 

   I just figured out why my calves are doin’ pretty good .... standing on a ladder all day painting will do that to a person! Age is only a number, get out there and do life!




Edmonton Artist