Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

The pros of working from home

   There are definitely pros AND cons to working for yourself.  I try not to think about the negatives too much ... afterall, I think it cartoon form most days!  There are days when I get going on artwork and realize I haven't brushed my hair yet and it's 2 p.m.!  There are days when I am running around doing family errands, taking the kids to the dentist, making supper and realize it's 6:30 p.m. and I realize I've done NOTHING that makes me money!  But then there are days when I hand over a painting or drawing or paint a little girl's face at an event, and get artistic praise (not to mention getting paid!) ... and it makes it pretty sweet!

pros AND cons to working for yourself
Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell