Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

signs for Leduc #1 Discover Centre’s Annual Rib Cook Off

OK so after making a whole wack of signs for Leduc #1 Discover Centre’s Annual Rib Cook Off, which by the way keeps getting bigger and bigger each year, I got a little loopy … as you can see here! 

 Are you wondering what the arrows were for?  Believe it or not, they weren’t done just to emphasize me.  They were directional arrows for parking.  I know, not as exciting as pointing to me! 

 When making signs I try and make things readable and use the space wisely.  There’s nothing worse than seeing a banner or sign where the lettering just seems to be floating in a ton of space.  If you’ve got the room, use it!

Signs by Alberta Graphic Artist Laurel Hawkswell


Alberta Artist