Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at the Edmonton Zoo

CARICATURES 

AT THE EDMONTON VALLEY ZOO ON FREE ADMISSION DAY 


 It was quite the day full of people and drawing caricatures today at the Valley Zoo!  I heard at the end of the day that there had been 17,000 people who walked through the front gates today.  I drew someone who knew a member of my family in B.C., I drew someone who I’d drawn last year (and she waited in line again this year!) and drew many new faces that I will remember from here on in! Here are a few of my favourite caricatures from the day.  I sure wish I’d had more time to take more photos to keep for my memories. Looking at the pictures brings me back to the fun of the moment.  Hope you enjoy looking through the samples of my caricatures. 

Here’s to another successful Free Admission Day event!

caricatures

Family caricatures

Group caricatures

Edmonton Artist