Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Edmonton's Western GMC window painting

Painting at one of my favourite places again today … Edmonton Western GMC. Took their promotional art from their website for this window painting. Nice to be back at Western GMC and I’ll be heading downtown to Edmonton Motors to put some pizzaz on their windows. Their treat me well and I’m happy to have been asked to paint at another location for the general manager. I’m looking forward to thinking up some fun, big Christmas stuff for them again this year. I’m starting to physic myself up for the on slot of Christmas window painting. We do Christmas big time here in Edmonton. The United States does Thanksgiving but Canada definitely does Christmas up right. It might have something to do with … I’m not going to say it, that four letter white word!

Edmonton's Western GMC window art


Edmonton Artist
Edmonton Window painting