Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

My Window Painting Before The Outlines

My Window Painting Before The Outlines. I thought this was interesting photos to show you - What my window paintings look like JUST BEFORE I do the black outlines. Kinda cool! You'll notice in the second photo that a penguin appears in the middle … He was done especially for Chantel who works at the desk right there. She requested a penguin so she got a penguin. If I did it right, I think it's in the perfect spot for her to look at all day. She had gone home by the time I got there to work on it so I hope it makes her smile when she goes into work in the morning!

Window Painting above the Service Desk at Western GMC

Window Painting at the Service Desk at Western GMC