Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

window painting, THE LOOK INSIDE AND OUT

Edmonton Window Painting (inside) Christmas Tree
Edmonton Window Painting Christmas Star
This is what my windows look like from the inside and out. The close up
photo of the star and bit of the Christmas tree was taken from the
inside. I pride myself in making my window paintings look neat and tidy
and nice to look at on the inside as well as the outside. Why is it that
some window painters don't care about the inside?

To me, mine are a bit like stained glass art. And I do like, big and
bold images.

The full photo of the Christmas tree was taken from the opposite side
(the outside).

Window Painting by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell