Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

CARICATURES AT MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH

I was invited to draw at the Edmonton Hotel and Convention Centre for their Mother's Day Brunch. The day was a day to draw mothers and that's what I did! These two women are mother and daughter with the daughter being a mother as well. During a quiet moment right near the end, this chef came by. I looked at him and said, "Oh, you have to sit down and let me draw you!" He was so pleased with it … and so was I! 

Chef with his Caricature
Caricatures were not advertised on the Mother's Day Brunch material so it was a very pleasant surprise for moms to be able to walk away with a caricature. I hope to be back next year to draw for them again.
Mothers with their Caricature