Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

A New Painting In The Works!

I'm pretty excited about the start of a new painting! It's not a commissioned painting, I'm doing it … just because I want to! And I want to thank my husband for spotting this gem of a photo to paint. The photo is from a series of photographs I took from tulips picked from my yard. I've been working on it a little whenever I get a chance, which is basically late at night! I'm loving all the green in it I'm not sick of painting green yet but I'll enjoy getting at the petals once I'm satisfied with everything green. Look for another photo hopefullycoming soon.

New Painting Started by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell