Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at The Grey Nuns Hospital

The Grey Nuns Hospital put on a Klondike Breakfast this week and asked me to draw caricatures. What a positive, friendly group of people! I was glad that I was able to draw a number of volunteers that happened to be there. It always feels good to be able to give a volunteer a little extra something as a small sign of appreciation for the time and effort that they give to a good cause. 

Here are a couple of my favourites. I've probably said this before but it's true: I sometimes wish I had my own personal photographer so that they can take a photo of each and every one of my caricatures so I can look back on them - like reliving the fun!

Klondike Breakfast caricature
Grey Nuns Hospital caricature