Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at John Janzen Nature Centre on Father's Day

Wow is time flying buy, It only seems like yesterday I was drawing these.  Slowly I am getting caught up...  

If you are looking for me to draw at your event let me know.

It was nice to have the opportunity to do caricatures for Dads and their families on Father's Day at John Janzen Nature Centre. I am constantly in awe of the wide variety of people I get to meet when I sit down to draw. And I hope that am able to give people something that makes them smile when they look at it and in a few years, it to give them good memories.

Edmonton Family Cariature
Couple with their Caricature