Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Host Program Instructor Sandwich Boards

I really enjoy the opportunity to create art for The City of Edmonton. I think that bright colours, fun images and a nice layout get people's attention. These little cartoons fit city pools well! And here's a little tidbit, do you notice that each person's speech bubble is the same colour as their bathing suit, or in the case of the little boy on the right: the same colour as his ball. Just a little detail that goes through my head when working on it! Does it make a difference? Make it better? I can't say for sure but at least I try!

Graphic Art and signs for the City of Edmonton pools

Edmonton Graphic Artist Laurel Hawkswell