Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

More caricatures at The Bay, Southgate

A few weeks back I drew at The Bay at Southgate as part of their makeup/fragrance promotion. This is one of the blonde woman with her short hair cut and red lips. I'm pretty proud of this one, I think my sketch turned out so adorable! I think I captured her smile that sparkles!
This second photo is a special caricature for this mother/daughter duo. The mom (from Iran) is visiting her daughter (who now lives in Canada). Glad I could give her something neat to take home
from her visit.

I captured this woman's smile that sparkles
special caricature for mother/daughter duo