Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

My Third Invitation from The Bay at Southgate to Draw

I did this a few weeks back but I have been so busy this is my fist chance to post.  I think I captured these women today! I was a bit envious of the women who stopped to get makeovers today just a few feet away from where I was drawing today. I was curious to peer over at their make up free faces then a few minutes later see how the cosmetic technicians brought their form of art to life. Then they came over to see me and I did my form of artwork for them!




A woman holds her caricature 
A woman with her caricature drawing

Caricature drawings by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell