Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Working with Splatter

I've been working on a t-shirt design and got the idea that I wanted splatter as part of it to show water and water bubbles instead of the usual way I draw it. So I had fun "working" at it! After about 7 pieces of paper I thought that what I had in my head wasn't going to work out but I kept experimenting. I think I like this one though. I have to wait for it to dry and then I'll
put some of this in behind the rest of the design. By the time I get it put together, get it approved (hopefully!) and the t-shirts done … that's when I'll show you the end result!

'Splatter' for T-Shirt background design