Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for a unit at The Grey Nuns Hospital


This past week I was asked to come in to do caricatures for a unit at The Grey Nuns as part of their staff moral initiative. 

This team are an important one - they sterilise all the surgical equipment. I was able to go in during the work day, although I had to be there by 7:15 a.m. mind you! I almost felt like I was working a regular work day like everyone else. I was there early to be able to hit the tail end of the night shift then get the later shift.

It was a really enjoyable day. Nice people.

Caricatures for staff at The Grey Nuns Hospital
Caricatures for woman at The Grey Nuns Hospital Edmonton
another Caricatures for woman at The Grey Nuns Hospital
Edmonton Artist, Caricatures by Laurel Hawkswell