Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Alberta Conference Caricatures


I spent some time this past week doing forty odd caricatures for a conference. The coolest part was when I was drawing a bunch in one sitting and I clicked on yet another photo and there, to my surprise, was someone I knew! 

It was fun, yet a bit nerve wracking drawing his caricature because I really wanted it to turn out well. I'm looking forward to hearing what he thought of it! 

The strange thing about drawing caricatures from photos is if I happen to see one of these people out and about one day. I've studied their face, coloured their face but don't actually know them!


caricatures for an Alberta conference
Collage of Caricatures from Conference