Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Interesting Things People Do With My Caricatures

Interesting Things People Do With My Caricatures
Interesting Things People Do With My Caricatures

I popped in at The Misericordia Hospital and they showed me one more thing they did with my caricatures …

personalized locker labels! Not only will they hang in their main hallway but they their lockers. It looked pretty neat all hanging together like that. It's great that they're having so much fun with it. A fun thing would be to see one of the lady's faces when she comes back from holidays and sees her caricature on her locker ( I did it from a photo of those who were away on holidays and the rest were done there at the hospital ).

thanks for Reading my Blog

Edmonton Artist, Laurel Hawkswell