Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at Pasticcio Trattoria

I drew caricatures at Pasticcio Trattoria for a company Staff Christmas Party. It was a cozy, warm place with a great atmosphere for visiting. From what I heard, their food was amazing, with food being served throughout the evening. I was busy drawing caricatures but I didn’t mind because nobody was in a rush, so it wasn’t a “get the lineup done” kinda event. What a treat! I chatted with some really nice people while I drew them.

 The two ladies pictured together just met each other that night yet I thought they were best friends till they told me that they had never met before the party.
The two ladies pictured together just met each

 The couple in the photo are engaged and told me the story of how he proposed. It was really special and I loved hearing it. THAT’S the kinda cool job I have!
Engaged Couple with their Caricature

 The picture with Nello, the owner of Pasticcio was a treat to draw for obvious reasons. He’s got quite the outstanding personality! Amy, the organiser of the party, wanted Nello to be drawn before we were done and I sure wanted to draw him from the minute I walked into the restaurant! Find Nello and his staff at 11520 - 100 Avenue in Edmonton. I intend to go in … maybe after Christmas when I take a bit of a break to recharge my artistic batteries!
Nello, the owner of Edmonton's Pasticcio