Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at the Alberta Teachers Association Christmas Party

I had a good time drawing at the Alberta Teachers Association’s Christmas Party. Here are a couple examples from the evening. My camera lens had something on it and made the first photo a bit blurry but it also gave a neat effect. I would have taken more photos if I could have managed to get the smudge off! The second photo, the gentleman was nice enough to use his camera and send me the photo. 

Edmonton couple at ATA Christmas Party with their caricature

couple at Alberta Teachers Association Christmas Party with their caricature

As you can see, I had a great spot to spend the evening with a beautiful tree in the background. I’ve finally got into my own Christmas spirit with an evening at home decorating our house for Christmas.