Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at The Royal Alexandra Hospital

I drew some adorable people at The Royal Alexandra Hospital today! Here are just a few examples. I loved listening to the people in the 3 person caricature, chatting to each other while they were there. The 3 definitely needed to be drawn together, they have a fabulously hilarious working relationship. It makes me wish I had a “regular” job, working with the same people each day …. but then again, I do get to meet A LOT of neat people in my travels as I do caricatures here, there and everywhere!


Staff Group Caricature for Royal Alex Hospital Edmonton Alberta

Woman with her Caricature for Royal Alex Hospital Edmonton Alberta

Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell