Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

I will be doing Caricatures at the Microsoft Store again on Thursday. Dec. 5th

Come check out the Microsoft Store at West Edmonton Mall on Thursday, December 5th, 2013. I’ll be there drawing caricatures 6 - 8 p.m. Here are a few of the one’s I did there the last time I was there. I had a great time meeting people from here in Edmonton, from the province and other’s from places like England. That’s the cool part about being in the mall, you meet all kinds of people visiting the mall. 

Edmonton Artist Caricature drawing of women at Microsoft Store WEM

Edmonton Artist Caricature drawing of man at Microsoft Store WEM