Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for The Travelodge Staff Christmas Party

I had a blast drawing some of the staff at the Travelodge Staff Christmas Party.

Every once in awhile I draw one that makes me laugh out loud myself. Here is one of them, when I’d finished drawing this lady with her hair tall up on the top of her head … oh what fun! Then I wanted to do the other lady’s done just as well. I’m so glad that I got a photo of them with it so I can look at it again at times. 

And then the other photo here with her fabulous, big smile! 

Another event finished and enjoyed.

Friends show their Caricature at Edmonton Travelodge Staff party

Edmonton Travleodge Staff Christmas party gift - Caricature