Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for FLUENT Edmonton

I was asked to draw caricatures at a company info session. I had such a great time drawing, listening to the positive atmosphere in the room. I really thought the vibe of the company is awesome! Here are some of my favourite drawings from the evening at Fluent Edmonton. I actually would have loved to have taken photos of each drawing - it was that kinda night!

Caricature for Fluent company info session

Man holds up his Caricature for Fluent company info session

guy with his Caricature for Fluent company info session

Woman holding her Caricature Drawing for Fluent company info session

All smiles for a Caricature for Fluent company info session

 Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell