Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Tulip Painting is SOLD

I’m happy to say that one of my paintings has been sold and is now in the home of a new family. I hope it brightens their family room for many years to come. The owner has collected a lot of art so I’m happy to be included in her collection!

Tulip Painting it its new home

I have been commissioned to compose a Gerber Daisy Painting and a pair of Children's Portraits so, I'm going to have to set up my easel and get out my brushes again.... 

I have another Painting for Sale  

If you’re interested in having these paintings full of warmth and colour, 
send me a message. click > Email inquiry about the painting