Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at the NAIT Student Association Awards Night

I Had a great time drawing at the NAIT Student Association Awards Night! Great to see a few people I knew.

It was a great mixture of school staff, parents and students. The entertainment was amazing. They had a Michael BublĂ© impersonator that was fantastic, a quartet playing during dinner, fire dancers (I think, I was busy drawing), two of us doing caricatures, a photo booth and an amazing meal. NAIT Student’s Association - you know how to do an event well!

Woman holds up her Caricature

Friends display their Caricatures

NAIT awards night - Caricatures

NAIT Students at Awards night

hamming it up at NAIT's Awards night

if you have a photo holing your Caricature that I drew, can you email it to me? or Tweet @hilaurel