Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Going Away Gift

He looks like a happy recipient! So nice that they sent me a photo of him with his new, coloured caricature. The light was reflecting on it on the right side but you still get the gist of it. I’m really quite proud of it. So pleased with my coloured caricatures now using my tablet. I used to cringe when people would request a coloured caricature because I didn’t really like the look of it with markers. Sometimes I’d be almost done the caricature and I’d see that there was a marker smudge on it so I’d have to start again. Now, that frustration is no more, I love the final product!


Happy man with his Colour Caricature

Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell