Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Makeovers and Caricatures in Edmonton today

I drew caricatures at the Shoppers Drug Mart at Meadowbrook Village Shopping Centre, 3945-34 Street in Edmonton. The event was for "Look Good Feel Better"... Raising money for the workshops for women with cancer. It's a great cause!

I had some awesome people to draw today, take a look! ....

I drew the owner and pharmacist. The gentleman with the great, curly beard in my photos. He got a big smile on his face when he looked at his caricature and joked that he was going to replace the regular photo of himself back in the pharmacy with his caricature.

One lady I drew, recognised me and my name as I had drawn caricatures for her a couple Christmas' ago for some of her staff. Another man that was in who had come by to see how the event was going, was introduced to me and recognised me for having drawn he and his wife's caricature at a Show Home Open House a month or so ago ( Homes by AVI Caricature Event ). It's a small world sometimes!

I chatted with and drew women and some teenagers who had enjoyed a make over so I got to draw some fabulous looking eyes and lips! I hope they enjoyed their makeovers and caricatures.

Shoppers Drug Mart Weadowbrook Edmonton

Shoppers customer with her Caricature

Family Caricature

A woman with her Caricature

Woman with here Caricature at Shoppers Drug Mart