Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at Miller Crossing

Miller Crossing, Long Term Care Facility, had their 10 Year Celebration and invited me to draw caricatures for residents and their families. It was a great party with a BBQ, photo booth, carnival games & prizes, and me doing caricatures!

Here are a few of the ones I did.

I've been invited to draw at Miller Crossing a few times and have enjoyed chatting with the residents. Each time I feel lucky that I’m able to still be able to spend time with my own Grandma. Don’t forget yours if you’re still able to enjoy their company and visa versa.

Love this guys hair with his caricature

cute girl holds her caricature

I loved drawing this woman's caricature


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell