Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

I Drew Caricatures at St. Boniface Elementary School

It was such a pleasant afternoon recently, drawing caricatures for the teacher’s Thank you Luncheon put on by the parent council at St. Boniface Elementary School Edmonton. I had a great time chatting with the teachers as I drew them since my daughter has just finished her second year of Elementary Education at the University of Alberta and my sister is a teacher. My uncle, aunt and grandma were teachers as well. I have a lot of respect for those who strive to educate our children.

 Here are a couple of the caricature drawings done that day! ...

caricatures for the teacher’s

caricatures for the teacher’s

Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell