Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Latenight drawing in my studio

I was up quite late last night working on some caricatures.  This how I often work, up late - when it is quiet.  Typically I am drawing on my Tablet and looking at the picture that was emailed to me on my computer... ahh 'the life' working for yourself, eating Bon Bons and dressing causal while watching Netflix (NOT!)...  I do like this setup but, sleep would be nice too.

drawing in my Wacom studio late at night


If, you'd like me to draw for you or at an event DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> 
EMAIL_Laurel
when sending a photo up close and smiling (and up-to-date hair, glasses... I can only draw what I see)