Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

A Special Portrait Painting

I recently did a painting that I enjoyed working on right from the start. Why? Well just look at the photo that I worked from. You could feel the love these two people had. I swear I could feel it through the photo. It was if I was painting my own grandparents.

When their granddaughter picked up the painting, she started to cry. Knowing that she liked it that much and that it touched her heart in that way when she saw it … well you can imagine, it just made my whole day.

I hope this painting brings joy to their daughter for many years to come.




Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell