Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

A Happy Caricature Recipient at Finning Edmonton


What a great smile! I sure had fun drawing this caricature. I’m always so pleased when I am able to see the person who received the caricature. It’s fun for me to see them side by side. This was a going away gift from some of the people in his department at FINNING. I hope this always brings a smile to his face when he looks at it and think of his coworkers fondly.

 Looks like his hair is longer than in the photo I’d worked from. I would have had a great time making his hair taller in the caricature!
Edmonton Artist
A Happy Caricature Recipient at Finning Edmonton


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell