Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Edmonton's Movember Wrap Up Party

I was honoured to be asked back to this year’s Annual MOVEMBER Wrap Up Party, held at Central Social Hall in downtown Edmonton. There were some fine moustaches, side burns and facial hair of all degrees for me to draw. What fun!

Now that I’m home and looking at the photos, I see that the lighting wasn’t the best for the camera on my phone. So if you are in one of these photos, I’d love it if you emailed me another photo of you (and the other person in the photo if it’s a two person caricature) , holding up the caricature.

The organizers had me sitting right in front of the speaker but I didn’t mind because they were playing some pretty great music!

Very exciting for me, I pulled out a brush tip marker half way through the night, thinking I’d give it a shot. And I LOVED it! Looking forward to my future with a brush tip marker instead of my Sharpies. Sorry Sharpie.

caricature
Edmonton Caricature Event

caricature
Edmonton Movember event at Central Social Hall

caricature
Edmonton Caricatures

caricature
Edmonton Caricature

caricature
Edmonton Caricature couple




Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell