Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures at Edmonton's Muttart Conservatory

A lovely night doing caricatures of annual pass holders of the The Muttart. I was located in the feature pyramid and it was gorgeous. I’ve included a photo. The polar bear had carnations in it and the smell was heavenly.

Here are some photos of a few of the people I drew. Look at this adorable little girl and her mom. She she smiled for me after I’d already drawn her mouth. She’s a cutie either way! The couple in the photo are people that I’d drawn a few years ago. I’d be interested in seeing the difference between the two caricatures. I had recognized their faces right away as being familiar. That’s the thing with doing caricatures, you look, really look at people so if you see them again you recognize them.

Muttart Conservatory
Caricatures at Edmonton's Muttart Conservatory

Muttart Conservatory
Caricatures at Edmonton's Muttart Conservatory
Edmonton Atrists
Caricatures at Edmonton's Muttart Conservatory





Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell