Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures for Edmonton Misericordia Hospital Staff

Fun at the Misericordia Hospital today. I had a nice time chatting with the staff while I drew them. It was impressive to hear their about their job … since I pretty much faint at the sight of blood I’m impressed with what they do. It was great to see some people I knew because I live nearby myself. This wasn’t the first time I’d drawn at The Misericordia and it was so nice to be asked back.

Edmonton Artists
Misericordia Hospital Caricature

Edmonton Artists
Misericordia Hospital Staff Caricature

Edmonton Artists
Misericordia Hospital Staff Caricature

Edmonton Caricature
Misericordia Hospital Caricature



Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell