Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Christmas Card for the Northern and Southern Jubilee Auditorium staff

I was asked to do a group caricature Christmas Card for the Northern (Edmonton) and Southern (Calgary) Jubilee Auditorium staff. As you can see, I was lucky enough to work on some great faces! I was really pleased at the process using my tablet. I so love using my Cintiq Companion and being able to draw directly on the screen. It really is such cool technology. All the advantages of hand drawn art while throwing in advantages of a computer.


caricatures
Group Caricatures for a Christmas Card gift


Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell