Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures: Edmonton Artist Laurel

Drew caricatures at a very big, very busy kid’s birthday party! This first little girl (from my photos here), in the blue dress, helped me with my sign up sheet all afternoon. I was so impressed at how she took on the task and was un-wavered! What a huge help she was and she kept the kids coming so I could just concentrate on drawing.

Don’t you think that the girl wearing all the gold necklaces looks like a young Molly Ringwald from Pretty in Pink? I think so!

One lady was so pleased to be able to have gotten a caricature of all three of her kids. See the photo below

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

Edmonton Artist
Kid's Birthday Party Caricatures

[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
- OR -
See Edmonton Artist Laurel @hilaurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram