Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Edmonton Wedding reception Caricature gifts; Artist Laurel

A very fancy wedding with lots of things happening for their guests: dancers, photo booth and caricature artists! At big events it's often good to hire more than one of us to draw. A lot of the kids were excited to have their caricature done. The boys were sharp in their dress clothes but oh how I loved seeing all the girls in their beautiful saris! The colours, the details .... the colours! (yes I meant to write that twice).
I was surprised to get a phone call today from a girl that I'd drawn, thanking me for the caricature and saying how much she loved it and that she was going to frame it. I thought that was so sweet and such a nice thing to do.

alberta girls caricatures
wedding guest caricature
wedding reception idea
wedding party gift

[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
- OR -
See Edmonton Artist Laurel @hilaurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram