Edmonton Artist | Laurel Hawkswell | edmonton.art@gmail.com | @hilaurel


[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
OR
See Edmonton Artist Laurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures by Edmonton artist Lauel: Strathearn Art Walk

It was the first time I joined in with other artists at the Strathearn Art Walk. The Strathearn community is really nice with the event held in a big green space overlooking the river valley and Edmonton's downtown skyline. There were a lot of artists and a wide variety of art for people to enjoy viewing the artist's creations. There was a beer garden, kid's crafts, food and music. I saw artists I knew and met a few more. It's hard when you have your own tent set up, to be able to get away to look around. After all, if I wasn't in my tent I couldn't do any caricatures. I also displayed some of my paintings. I haven't had much free time to paint lately which kind of frustrates me ... I'd really love more hours in the day! I look forward to next year's Strathearn Art Walk. 
Here are some of the people I drew ....

Edmonton caricature
Caricature of Newlyweds

Caricature fun
Father and daughter time!

Caricature art
Loved drawing her hair

Parent love
Mommy and son keepsake!

Edmonton festival
Sister and brother and their happy faces!

[to email Laurel DOUBLE-CLICK here>>> EMAIL_Laurel ]
- OR -
See Edmonton Artist Laurel @hilaurel on: Facebook or Twitter or Instagram

Caricatures by Edmonton Artist Laurel Hawkswell